Sunday, February 6, 2011

And the winner is....American Idol!!


So I wanted to give it some time before I spoke. After watching the past couple of weeks, I think it is safe to say that American Idol is a HIT!!! I am so loving this season so far, and actually I have to say, I think I like these new additions better than the previous judges. Now hear me out before you start throwing stones, I loved me some Simon and Paula; they had great chemistry and I agreed with them most of the time (or at least the sober one anyways). However, I think Jennifer and Steve fit very well with the likes of Randy and Ryan.
When the news broke, that Simon was leaving after last season, the question went around as to, “Who would replace Simon?” Well thank God the producers did not concern themselves with trying to replace Simon because after the epic failure of trying to replace Paula with Kara, they knew that it wasn’t so smart as to trying to replace but instead start fresh.

And that is exactly what we have so far, a fresh, new American Idol. Jennifer and Steve are breathing a new life in what was to me becoming a very dull and lifeless show.
I am looking forward to the rest of the season and hope that in a couple of weeks I will not be biting my tongue because of me praising the show, but whatever the case, you can expect me to come back and give my opinion whether good or bad.
Take a look at just a couple of my favorite performances and the judges sizzling chemistry with each other as they judge.
Naima Adedapo

Aaron and Mark Gutierrez

Travis Orlando
 

No comments:

Post a Comment