Tuesday, February 1, 2011

From Jersey to Italy?!?!


First pumping in front of the Leaning Tower of Pisa?? Shouting the “Cabs are here!” to go and see the Coliseum?? Can you picture it? Well you’re going to have to because that will be the case when the cast of the Jersey Shore heads to Italy for their fourth season. Expected to begin shooting this spring, all eight roommates will spend time back in the country where they get their gelled, spiked-up, roots.
……yea don’t quite know what to say to that. On one hand, quite frankly I’m tired of these guys. They are everywhere all of the time and I just don’t want to bear witness to watching them make another couple hundred thousand dollars for doing nothing but acting, and by this point I think it is clear that they are being given some direction.
BUT, on the other hand, I sorta kinda want to watch next season just to see the hot mess go international.

This season I have actually enjoyed the show, despite me wishing I wasn’t. It’s almost like you can’t live with them, but you would be bored living without them.
But I do believe that this 15+15 minutes of fame that they all have stumbled upon will end this year. Even with the news that some of the cast members will be branching out to do their own show, I just don’t see their popularity lasting much longer. I call it now; some other show will debut by at least this fall that will knock the kids from Jersey Shore right back to their respectful homes outside of Seaside.
But until that time comes, I guess me and every other idiot who continues to tune in every Thursday will just have to stay tuned to see how Italy Italians react to that of the pathetic representation that is the Jersey Shore.

No comments:

Post a Comment